I don't really plan to say much, not really. But it's amazing to know that somehow, 9M2 finally has a blog. I really appreciate the fact that our class is closer than most, though we could be closer. And yeah, it's been a fun one year ride, and we've one more year to go.
I think that scares me. One more year with Boon Tung. Die la. Hahahaha.
Oh, yes! Yesterday, during J-Cyn's birthday, Samuel threw flour at her, dossed her bag with so much flour that it practically dripped flour, and her umbrella broke as he rammed into her. PRECIOUS. I've got a picture of J-Cyn's face so white, she look so so so fair! And her threatening to throw flour at me while smiling sinisterly. (I was locked shut in the car hehehe, so I couldn't kena.)
Camilla will put up pictures I think. Soon. By the way, I've got pictures of our class from Sem1 in Facebook. I cannot remember the link but I'll put it up as soon as I get internet connection or the next time I go Pak Li.
Oh, and anyone else who wants to contribute to this blog, why not get a blogger account? And come on lar, get Facebook accounts people! Everyone in our class! Oh, oh, and my original blog is in Wordpress. More functions that I like, though I really do miss blogging in Blogspot. Much easier, and nicer layouts. But still. :) Hahaha.
Love all 9M2 weirdos. (EDIT: Which excludes me, cause I'm awesome HAHAHA)
xoxo
Nicole.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy times may come and go, but the memories will last FOREVER :)
Search This Blog
Saturday, July 18, 2009
About Me
Blog Archive
Labels
ChitChat =D
Song of The Day
Live Traffic Feed
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


5 comments:
*sniff sniff* you call us weirdo lol~
Ey, pass me the J-cyn's pale face photo too, so that I can upload with those celebration photos XP
And nic you better be careful, dont let BT sees what you type, if not you die hahaha XD
Haha..It is flour dear,not floor..lolx..Thank you so much people for the wonderful and memorable birthday celebration.I'm glad to know that I've such a great bunch of great friends. Love all of you always. Camy, BT will see what nic type..So, we should prepare for a World War III on Monday then..and nic, not only one year k..another 5 years together.You might end up with BT one day..lol
Ohh yaa, another five years!! LOL. So who knows.. one day.. something might happen! Hahahaha xP
WAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU GUYS ARE DEAD! DEAAAD! He loves his Karen Lee, and I love my Karl Urban ooookaaaaay!
OMG We're DEAD!! :O
Why why why. Why you're the only one who's awesome and we're all weirdo?? *sniff sniff*
Post a Comment