Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009


Quarantined!

1
This is Nicole, quarantined at her wonderful home in JB due to H1N1, and yes, they gave me the antiviral tamiflu against H1N1. :(

Guess what? I actually miss Chemistry class! And I'm already so weak in Chemistry! And I actually miss taking the Bio test! GASP.

I miss you guys too. Today feels like a Saturday.

I can't believe I'm not singing with J-Cyn right this instance. I want to kill myself over and over again for getting sick. We worked hard for it. :( Of J-Cyn. I'm so sorry, leaving from 3 to 1. Next time, will you sing with me again?

Sigh. Take care everyone! Holidays are approaching. Just one more day!

1 comments:

j-cyn said...

How I wish I were you? Then I don't have to take all my tests which I think I did very badly. Don't kill yourself. It's alright. A great learning experience for me though I don't really understand why such things can happen. Three days without you in class was really different and poor BT had to be your substitute for me to express my feeling and thoughts.

Post a Comment